You may have accidentally dropped the image into a text layer, or into the general template area. Make sure that you are waiting for the “marching ants” before you drop the image into the customizer. If you do have your browser take you to a new page, simply click the back button to return to the customizer.
Articles in this section
- Are there tutorials to help me understand the process?
- What’s the difference between ‘Skip’ and ‘Omit’ in the customizer?
- Can I change a palette once I’m customizing a product?
- I have completed a design, and the ‘Hang Tight’ pop-up has been stagnant for a few minutes.
- Can I change the included verbiage?
- I wanted to work on the text in one of the products, so I attempted to copy and paste it into a Word document. It isn’t working - what’s going on?
- Can I change the colors & fonts within the products?
- I have added verbiage to a paragraph, and now it’s a little too long. The paragraph isn’t changing text size, so the last sentence runs off.
- Can I use any images that I’d like in your templates?
- Why isn’t my information auto-populating into the templates?