Yes, almost all of our products offer complete text customization options. There are a select few exceptions; if the design is centered around a text element, or if the text is specially hand-drawn, you won’t be able to alter it. All other products give you the full capability to customize text to fit your tone and business needs.
Articles in this section
- Are there tutorials to help me understand the process?
- What’s the difference between ‘Skip’ and ‘Omit’ in the customizer?
- Can I change a palette once I’m customizing a product?
- I have completed a design, and the ‘Hang Tight’ pop-up has been stagnant for a few minutes.
- Can I change the included verbiage?
- I wanted to work on the text in one of the products, so I attempted to copy and paste it into a Word document. It isn’t working - what’s going on?
- Can I change the colors & fonts within the products?
- I have added verbiage to a paragraph, and now it’s a little too long. The paragraph isn’t changing text size, so the last sentence runs off.
- Can I use any images that I’d like in your templates?
- Why isn’t my information auto-populating into the templates?