In the US and Canada, our frames are shipped via FedEx. We charge our customers the exact rate we pay to ship your order; no markup is involved, so we are not passing on any additional costs to you.
Articles in this section
- How much does shipping cost for frames?
- Can I drop ship frames to my client?
- Can you ship to a P.O. Box?
- Can you expedite my frame order?
- Can I exchange my frames for another color, style, or size?
- I returned my frames and haven't received a refund. Help?
- Can I return my frames?
- How long does it take to ship my frames?
- What if my frames arrive damaged?
- Will I have to sign for my frames when they are delivered?