In larger templates, each template has come with the top layer filled with white to optimize download times. (This is why they appear to be blank.) Before using the templates delete the top layer in Photoshop and re-save the file.
Articles in this section
- Where do you have the dry erase boards printed in the workflow assistant?
- Album on a Wall template - where to print?
- Where do you find the folders from the Welcome Packets?
- Can forms be customized for my business?
- Where do I find the Studio wallpaper or Will Clinging paper?
- Why are my PSD templates blank?
- Are your products compatible with Photoshop Elements?
- Can the photo album templates be used with any size photo albums?
- Can I resize the templates?