You will need to correct all spelling and grammar errors before you approve items for print. Once approved, orders go straight to print and reprints are your own responsibility.
Articles in this section
- Who prints your products?
- I love your unbranded sales site, but I don't sell in person. What can I do?
- How can I use the site to sell wall galleries of prints and canvases?
- Can I switch up the wording on products? For example, if I see a "Save the Date" card I love, can I tweak the text and use it for something else?
- Can I use any images I like in your templates?
- Why can't I change all the colors and fonts within the products?
- What size should my images be?
- What if I make a spelling mistake on something I print?
- Can I add my studio name or logo to the products?
- Do you really supply professionally written text in the marketing materials?