Generally, we recommend that you use full-size, high-resolution .JPG/.JPEG images (no cropping or downsizing) when customizing templates, that way, you don’t have to worry about resizing later. You’ll have the ability to crop and constrain your images as you’re customizing, so always err on the side of your image files being “too big.”
Articles in this section
- Who prints your products?
- I love your unbranded sales site, but I don't sell in person. What can I do?
- How can I use the site to sell wall galleries of prints and canvases?
- Can I switch up the wording on products? For example, if I see a "Save the Date" card I love, can I tweak the text and use it for something else?
- Can I use any images I like in your templates?
- Why can't I change all the colors and fonts within the products?
- What size should my images be?
- What if I make a spelling mistake on something I print?
- Can I add my studio name or logo to the products?
- Do you really supply professionally written text in the marketing materials?