Yes, as long as you own the copyright or license to the images. For more about our copyright and licensing policies, CLICK HERE.
Articles in this section
- Who prints your products?
- I love your unbranded sales site, but I don't sell in person. What can I do?
- How can I use the site to sell wall galleries of prints and canvases?
- Can I switch up the wording on products? For example, if I see a "Save the Date" card I love, can I tweak the text and use it for something else?
- Can I use any images I like in your templates?
- Why can't I change all the colors and fonts within the products?
- What size should my images be?
- What if I make a spelling mistake on something I print?
- Can I add my studio name or logo to the products?
- Do you really supply professionally written text in the marketing materials?