Unfortunately, once you’ve approved the final product, your verbiage will stay as-is. Going forward, please keep in mind that you will need to correct all spelling and grammar errors before you approve items for print. Once approved, orders go straight to print and reprints are your own responsibility.
Articles in this section
- What size should my images be?
- Why is Print shipping flat-rate, when the Design Aglow shipping isn't?
- Why can't I combine my Print shipping with the rest of my Design Aglow order?
- I live in Canada. Is the ordering process or pricing different?
- How do I return my damaged products?
- Can I drop ship Print products to my clients?
- Can I return my Print products?
- How much does Print shipping cost?
- What do I do if I receive damaged Print products?
- Do you ship Print products internationally?