As Design Aglow Print displays all of the included verbiage publicly (without a membership or pre-purchasing of templates), our system does not allow for copying and pasting text into your own documents. You will need work directly within the customizer or purchase the fully editable templates from Design Aglow.
Articles in this section
- Are there tutorials to help me understand the process?
- What’s the difference between ‘Skip’ and ‘Omit’ in the customizer?
- Can I change a palette once I’m customizing a product?
- I have completed a design, and the ‘Hang Tight’ pop-up has been stagnant for a few minutes.
- Can I change the included verbiage?
- I wanted to work on the text in one of the products, so I attempted to copy and paste it into a Word document. It isn’t working - what’s going on?
- Can I change the colors & fonts within the products?
- I have added verbiage to a paragraph, and now it’s a little too long. The paragraph isn’t changing text size, so the last sentence runs off.
- Can I use any images that I’d like in your templates?
- Why isn’t my information auto-populating into the templates?