Because the frame glass (not plexi!) needs to be securely packaged, our shipping boxes are engineered to fit frames tightly for their protection. The more frames in a box, the tighter they can be packed; the more frames in a box, the less boxes we have to use. This saves money by preventing breakage and decreasing packaging costs; our pricing structure then passes those savings along to you. In order to accommodate this, we recommend offering your frames in groupings (which will increase your sales!); keeping extra frames as upsell incentives; presenting frames as a gift with purchase; displaying frames at your studio, special events, or bridal shows; and gifting frames to thank clients for a referral.
Articles in this section
- I heard there will be updates to Design Aglow Frames in 2018. What should I tell my clients?
- I placed two separate orders and I'd like to combine them
- Do your smaller frames include easels?
- Do you offer custom sizing?
- Do your frames come with glass?
- What's the best way to hang frames?
- Do I have to mount my prints?
- Why do the larger a-la-carte frames (20x20+) have a minimum order amount of 3?
- Can I expedite my frame order?
- Are the frames' mats acid-free?