We recommend mounting prints 8x10” and larger on thin archival styrene, to prevent slipping and bowing over the years. You will see this option at time of upload. The frame lips for any of our frame styles are very small, so if you are ordering mounted prints, we suggest that you use a mat with the frame and mounted artwork.
Articles in this section
- I heard there will be updates to Design Aglow Frames in 2018. What should I tell my clients?
- I placed two separate orders and I'd like to combine them
- Do your smaller frames include easels?
- Do you offer custom sizing?
- Do your frames come with glass?
- What's the best way to hang frames?
- Do I have to mount my prints?
- Why do the larger a-la-carte frames (20x20+) have a minimum order amount of 3?
- Can I expedite my frame order?
- Are the frames' mats acid-free?