That's right! We're excited to make several improvements to our frames, which you can read about here. To announce these changes to your frame clients, we suggest:
Great news! Our frame line has some improvements coming in early January.
Here's what you can expect:
• Lightweight, acrylic glazing instead of glass.
• Black and white Sellwood styles will be upgraded to real hardwood and include a finish coat to prevent scuffs and damages. Larger sizes will have a slightly larger profile (width) for a more balanced feel.
• Our best selling styles, Laurelhurst and Hawthorne are staying the same, no changes.
• Backing systems are getting a makeover with a traditional, simple tab system and all-black backs.
• We will also have two new frame offerings for you...a unique fog grey modern style and an elegant champagne look.
Need holiday gifts? We can order your framed portraits and albums through December 10th.
Feel free to also use our image in your announcement: