The shipping for our packaging, frames and albums are based on weight and distance. The price will vary depending on the quantity of items that you are ordering and where you live. You can easily get a good estimate for shipping cost of your items by selecting the quantity, adding them to your cart and navigating to checkout. After you proceed to checkout, on the second page you will see the shipping total for that selection. Because our shipping is based on weight and distance and real-time calculations, we cannot give you exact shipping prices for everything listed.
Articles in this section
- How much does shipping cost for frames?
- Can I drop ship frames to my client?
- Can you ship to a P.O. Box?
- Can you expedite my frame order?
- Can I exchange my frames for another color, style, or size?
- I returned my frames and haven't received a refund. Help?
- Can I return my frames?
- How long does it take to ship my frames?
- What if my frames arrive damaged?
- Will I have to sign for my frames when they are delivered?